The Voidwatch battle system is set to receive the following adjustments in the next version update:
- When obtaining voidstones, players will be given the option to receive only a single stone at once.
- New vendor NPCs will be added to furnish players with ascent items and voiddust.
- Items will be obtainable in exchange for Campaign Points, Imperial Standing, or Allied Notes.
- Multiple ascent items may be obtained at once.
- These NPCs will take over the role formerly served by guards, Imperial gate guards, and Allied Forces guards, who will no longer exchange items.
- Voiddust will be added to treasure caskets in Grounds of Valor areas.
- The names of players who successfully strike enemy weaknesses will be displayed in the log window.
- A new alignment bonus will be added that will grant players who inflict damage on a weakened enemy a full-spectrum alignment boost based upon the percentage of the monster’s HP depleted.
- A minor full-spectrum alignment bonus will be granted to players based upon their Treasure Hunter effect level.