This morning we implemented a hotfix to resolve the majority of the issues that were reported in yesterday’s patch “Woodz N the Hoodz.” Here is a list of the changes that were made.
- Cooldown added for Clan Member bonus change notifications in order to avoid spamming citizens of the nation.
- The Hooldlums now appear correctly in different areas.
- Fire of Love now works correctly.
- Increased drop rate for Arachnees and Treechnids.
- Crocoburio now respawns.
- The Kraloves particle effect issue is fixed
- Polters debuffs can no longer be stacked.
- Missing animations have been implemented.
- “Double or Quits” can now be used on a zombified target.
- Challenge notifications have been added (missing translation keys).
- Clan Member bonuses are no longer applied when a player is in a fight.
- Guild name has been added to the notification when you join a guild.
- Calamar Island Crabs’ spells have been fixed.
- Summons are no longer taken into account during the Sacrier Blood Pact HP loss.