Game Patch Deployment: Version 0302
Play the long awaited Sadida class while you adventure through the newly enhanced Bonta nation!
Scheduled for today, Game Patch 0302 will include a multitude of updates. Downtime is to begin at 6 AM PST and is expected to last approximately one hour, ending at 7 AM PST.
Click MORE for a complete changelog.
Update 0302 is to contain the following:
- Sadidas are available.
- Eniripsa skills have been balanced for improved spell evolution: Itsade Mark, Eting Mark and Amil Mark.
- New emote available through challenge.
- The XP you gain through the Cra’s “beacon” spells are now related to the number of “beacons” triggered during a fight.
- Certain status now display the name of their caster (I.E. Eniripsa markers).
- Challenges have been added to the conquerable islands Maya Bay and Poup Island (they can be bought by the governor of the nation which governs the island).
- Access to prisons have been slightly modified.
- Secrets have been added to the world.
- Bonus given by Clan Members are modified.
- Balanced reproduction system for the mobs.
- New “sterile cells”: monsters can’t appear, move nor be planted on these cells.
- New content related to Bonta’s history was added.
- New achievements related to Bonta have been added.
- New special monsters are available. It’s up to you to find a way to make them appear!
- Amakna and Bonta harbors have been modified. You now have to go through them to reach the islands to conquer (Poup Island and Maya Bay).
- The ‘cannons’ of Amakna and Bonta do not send you to Poup Island anymore, but to a random location on the other continent.
- New materials have been added to monster drop tables for crafting.
- Various bugs corrections (recipes that were not feasible on Amakna, etc…).
- First step of politics: Voting functions have been redone.
- New voting interface.
- New candidate interface.
- Voting history made accessible through Clan Members.
- Gift interface is now available (can be access on the top right of the screen, next to the options button).
- Server description in the Server Selection screen has been revised for North America to properly reflect the correct community.
- Iop sounds reworked.
- Cra sounds reworked.
- Eniripsa and Sadida sounds disabled (they are currently updated due to animation modifications).
- Cra beacon spell now have sound effects.
- Missing interactive elements now have sound effects.
- Arachnees and Wild Boars now have sound effects.
- The Royal Tofu now have sound effects.
- Interactive dialogs of certain Clan Members from Bonta now have sound effects.
- The game’s audio base have been optimized and various bugs have been fixed.
- In-game censoring system has been improved.
- New filtered words, censored and protected names added.
- Mandhal removed to improve behavior.
- Bonta’s Wild Boars now can be planted.
- Bug appearing when two status are applied by a same spell is now fixed.
- Feedback appearing when a character is added to a friends list is now fixed.
- Elements added during a fight with the transparency option activated now appear transparent.
- Various improvements to the map.
- Fix for players being stuck in prison for no reason.
- Gostofs in the secret room of the cemetery can now be attacked.
- Various improvements on the life points gain notifications on Eniripsa’s spells.
- The chat channel now blinks when you receive a message you cannot read.
- “Counter” status of the Prespic set now deactivates properly.
- Invisibility of certain fighters during the placement period now fixed.
- The “Eat Bread” animation now properly interrupts the harvesting and planting actions.
- Client/server out of sync issues following picking up on monsters bodies now fixed.
- Election candidates’ tax is now correctly retrieved.
- Zombie AI status now fixed.
- Bontarian Outlaws attacked by their own citizens are now sent to Bonta’s prison and not Amakna’s.