We deployed a hotfix to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Version 1.1. Here is a list of the changes that were made.
- The Moowolf respawn time has been fixed: he doesn’t spawn as fast; you will now need to be more patient to fight him again.
- Moowolf now only appears in Sadida Kingdom.
- In order to prevent players from generating Haven Gems in dungeons with twinks, the first sub-objective of the challenges “Scales in The Abyss”, “Scaraface”, “Diabli” and “Botanic Commando” becomes: “Finish the dungeon with level 35 minimum”. Only characters with level 35 and higher will be able to complete this challenge and receive the Haven Gem.
- Bins that allowed to trade untradeable items have been removed from the game.
In the next days, another hotfix will be deployed, and correct some additional bugs and re-balance the Moowolf set as follows:
- Items of the current Moowolf set will be renamed and visuals will be changed Bonuses of the set will be decreased and it will become a water set
- This set will now be named Milimoowolf Moowolf items will therefore automatically be changed to Milimoowolf items.
- A new Moowolf set with similar bonuses as the one currently in game will be added to the game on Moowolf.