This morning we deployed a hotfix to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 0.312: “The Ogre’s Coercion” Here is a list of the changes that were made.
- Worldmap icons are no longer overflowed.
- Astrub’s Master Owls now only start their dialog once.
- Astrub’s outpost Zaaps are known by default. A player having gone through Mount Zinit can now come back to Astrub and then return to his nation.
- The “Speak to Jonk” stage of the “Nation Quest” achievement is fixed.
- It is now possible again to go to the Wild Estate from any boat.
- Players have to show up on their own to take the boat to Mount Zinit. The Hullcatz points it out in a dialog.
- The Peace Armor works correctly.
- Players can no longer lose their Gemlin by trying to equip it in Incarnam while the pet equipment slot is locked.
- Items description tooltips on marketplaces now work fine.
- Taking the boat in group to Mount Zinit no longer causes client issues.
- Spells which have not been unlocked appear in grey in the spell interface.