This morning we deployed a hotfix to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 0.311: "A Perceptive Shadow." Here is a list of the changes that were made.
Regional community verification upon server selection has been reactivated. If you belong to the North American community, please choose the official North American game server, Nox. All other regions are now unavailable for standard play. We apologize for any confusion made within the last 24 hours and appreciate your understanding as we realign our standard server access policies.
- It is no longer necessary to be a leader of a group to add a group member to your Friend List.
- The Sram’s Bloody Ripoff spell has been reviewed:
- Damage has been adjusted.
- The spell is now dependant on the Backstab ability.
- Astrub candies now drop more frequently.
- Sram of Respites have had their Movement Points reduced to 4 from 5; damage has been slightly reduced.
- Zordfish of Astrub has had its Movement Points reduced to 4.
- The Eniripsa of Destiny now only heals itself at every turn.
- Astrub nation creatures (Plant, Snapper, etc…) have been made less powerful.
- Cost of the Pandawa’s Barrel has been reduced to 3 Action Points.
- The Pandawa’s Barrel has had its max capacity increased to 4 Quarts.
- Forceful Blow of the Sram now costs 3 Action Points and its damage has been reduced; Backstab bonus (max) now has also been lowered to 30%.
- A chat system message linked to the event of a non-tradable item deposited into the Haven Bag chest has been added.
- Support spells of the Sram Double are now at the same level of that of its summoner.
- The Half-Mussle now has an animated corpse.
- The Albatrocious animation has been corrected.
- Captain Calamari is now animated when static.
To see the complete patch notes offered by Content Update 0.311: "A Perceptive Shadow", please take the Zaap below: