- [dev1004] Accepted quests can now be abandoned by navigating to main menu » Journal, and selecting the Abandon option from the quest detail screen.
* Quests cannot be abandoned while in an instance.
- [dev1036] Experience points, skill points, and loot are now awarded upon defeating sidequest enemies. As a result of these changes, respawn rates of these enemies have been decreased.
- [dev1016] Up to eight recipes per class can now be stored under the Recent Recipes section of the synthesis interface.
- [dev1035] Players can now select from among two different targeting modes.
Target/Menu Navigation Keys and Corresponding Actions Up/Down Left/Right Targeting Mode A Cycle through party members Cycle through all targets Targeting Mode B Cycle through targeting filters Cycle through valid targets
* Activating targeting mode A will set the target filter to All.
* Activating targeting mode B will make the All target filter inaccessible.
* Targeting modes can also be activated using the /targetmode (/tmode) text command.
a Switch to targeting mode A
b Switch to targeting mode B
* Targeting mode A is the default targeting mode. Targeting mode settings are saved upon logging out of the game.
* A bug wherein certain text commands were not working as intended. (3/28/2011 9:50 p.m. (PDT) / 3/29/2011 4:50 a.m.(GMT))
- Following bugs have been addressed:
- A bug wherein on the sidequest “Have You Seen My Son,” the item White Ash cannot be obtained from Bomb Embers that die as a result of their own ‘Explosion’ attack.
- A bug wherein on the levequest “Salmon Superior,” hostile monsters from another sidequest may spawn.
- A bug wherein the FINAL FANTASY XIV client will forcefully shutdown when a player begins crafting while still eating.
- A bug wherein executing certain text commands will cause target graphics, such as nameplates, to disappear.
- A bug wherein if a player attempts to execute a macro while another macro is being executed, it will not execute until the initial macro is complete.
- A bug wherein an item or a spell cannot be used on a party member by clicking on their status bar while a subtarget is displayed. (added 3/28/2011 9:50 p.m. (PDT) / 3/29/2011 4:50 a.m.(GMT))