This week at Gamescom, a brand new Shenmue III trailer has been released, showing what “A Day in Shenmue” looks like.
In the video, Ryo plays games on the street, goes up against other martial artists, and has interactions with Wuying Ren and Chai (the boss of the first game).
Shenmue III is currently available for pre-order and offering in-game bonuses to those that do so:
- Snake Power: Threebottles of ‘Snake Power’ elixir to replenish energy during battle
- Playing Tokens: 5,000 playing tokens for the in-game gambling area
- “Blazing Kick” Advanced Training Scroll: Unlocks the advanced ability of the “Blazing Kick” to better challenge Ryo’s foes
- Toy Capsule: Set of 24 tickets to exchange for in-game capsule toys
Additionally, select retailers with also have exclusive pre-order bonuses:
- Gamestop (US) / EB Games (Canada)
Dragon/Phoenix Mirror Medallion: This exquisitely-crafted physical item is inspired by the iconic Dragon and Phoenix mirrors of the Shenmue series.
- Best Buy
Limited Edition Steelbook: This illustrated Steelbook case captures the beauty and elegance of the Shenmue series and features portraits of Shenmue III heroes Ryo and Shenhua.
Kenpogi Training Wear DLC: Original training gear based on actual Chinese Kung Fu wear.
Shenmue III releases later this year on November 19th on PlayStation 4 and PC (Epic Games Store).