Support for the PlayStation®3 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV will end at the start of early access for FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood on Friday, June 16.
As thanks to our players for supporting FINAL FANTASY XIV, we will be upgrading licenses for the PlayStation®3 version to the PlayStation®4 version automatically. We hope players will take this opportunity to upgrade and enjoy fantastic new adventures in the realm of Eorzea.
Please note that, as automatic payments have been suspended for players registered only to the PlayStation®3 version, you will not be charged upon completing the upgrade to the PlayStation®4 version.
* Players who already possess a license for the PlayStation®4 version are not eligible for an upgrade.
* Upon completing the upgrade process, a PlayStation®4 system will be required to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.
Downloading the Client
Follow the steps below to download the client after completing the upgrade process.
2. Select “FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn PlayStation®4 Version (Upgrade) Product Code Confirmation.”
3. You will receive a product code to download the PlayStation®4 game client.
4. Proceed to the PlayStation®Store using your PlayStation®4, and select “Redeem Codes” to enter the code provided in the previous step.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the client download.
We thank you and look forward to your continued support of FINAL FANTASY XIV.