During today’s Live Letter, Naoki Yoshida confirmed that jumping potions will be making their way to Final Fantasy XIV, and they’ll be arriving in time for Stormblood’s early access June 16th.
We previously broke the news of the jumping potion possibly making its way to the game at E3 last year and the community response was, to say the least: mixed.
- Alleviates playtime disparity between new and veteran players
- Lessens time required to reach end-game content
- Increases opportunities to play with friends and family
- Tales of Adventure: A Realm Reborn $18
- Completes all MSQ up to Patch 2.55’s Before the Dawn
- Tales of Adventure: Heavensward (includes ARR) $25
- Completes all MSQ quests up to patch 3.56’s The Far Edge of Fate
- No Job level restrictions
- Chocobos earned during ARR’s MSQ will be automatically given a name.
- Grand Company will be set to the players starting city-state
- Completion of Main Scenario Quests
- Completion of select Sidequests
- First time Dungeon bonuses will still occur
- All cutscenes will be viewable in The Unending Journey
- Will boost one job to level 60 $25
(different Tales of Adventure for each job)
- A full set of level 60 gear (including weapon)
- All Job Quests completed
- All Actions learned
- Hall of the Novice Access Granted
- Only one can be used per account until Patch 4.1
- No job potions available for RDM or SAM