Support for the PlayStation®3 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV is scheduled to end on Friday, June 16, 2017 with the start of Stormblood early access. To show our appreciation, we’ll be holding a final Free Login Campaign on PlayStation®3 that will allow players to play for free when logging in with the PlayStation®3 from Monday, May 1, 2017 until the end of service.
From Monday, May 1, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. (PDT) to Thursday, June 15, 2017 until the start of Stormblood early access maintenance
- Users that have registered the PlayStation®3 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV and play using the PlayStation®3
- Users with multiple platforms registered to one service account will only be eligible to play for free when logging in from the PlayStation®3
Notes Regarding the Free Login Campaign on PlayStation®3
- During the campaign period, players who have only registered the PlayStation®3 version without subscribing for any number of days will be unable to utilize additional services or website related features such as logging into the Lodestone.
- In the event players are eligible for multiple campaigns, the number of remaining days displayed will be for the current campaign only.
- Service accounts that have been canceled or suspended are not eligible to participate.
In accordance with the end of PlayStation®3 service, PlayStation®3 users will have the opportunity to upgrade to the PlayStation®4 version free of charge via the upgrade campaign. We hope players will take this opportunity to upgrade so that they may continue to enjoy exciting new adventures in FINAL FANTASY XIV.
*Please be aware that after transferring to the PlayStation®4 version, you will be unable to play using your current copy of the PlayStation®3 version.
Learn more about the upgrade campaign.
Furthermore, starting from Monday, May 1, 2017, it will no longer be possible to purchase game time, or retainer services, for service accounts containing only the PlayStation®3 version.