FFXV Day 1 Patch Details
Final Fantasy XV was delayed so that they could work some fixes into the game’s disc before production. However, that hasn’t stopped the team from adding even more afterwards as a day one patch. Square Enix released some of the details about what will be in the “Crown Update” download that automatically starts up when people pop in their FFXV discs next week.
- Improvements to the camera with new options to better assist and track the action in tight space and to improve visibility during battles
- New event scenes and scenes from KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV™ and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events easier to follow for newcomers
- The addition of an ability tree for the “Wait Mode” function which improves the strategic element of this feature
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
- A wider variety of recipes and fish with an addition of a gallery for completionist players who enjoy collecting items
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter