Today’s patch 2.3 preview offers a peek into private chambers, a new way of adding a personal touch to free company estates.
Requirements for Private Chambers
Before purchasing private chambers, players must first attain level 50 with at least one class. Furthermore, players must have attained the rank of second lieutenant in the Maelstrom, the Order of the Twin Adder, or the Immortal Flames.
* The size of private chambers is the same regardless of estate size.
* All estates are allowed up to 512 private chambers.
Pricing for Private Chambers
Settings for Private Chambers
Just like with estate settings, players will have the option to change their room name, edit the greeting for their room, and grant access to other players.
Players can customize the interior walls, flooring, and ceiling light of their private chambers.
Players can place up to 50 furnishings in private chambers, with the ability to choose from among all furnishings available in the estate.
Placing a furnishing in private chambers will bind it to you, preventing future trade or sale to other players. Moreover, certain furnishings cannot be retrieved once placed, and will be permanently discarded upon removal.
* Certain furnishings including vendor NPCs and crafting facilities can only be used by the private chamber’s owner.
* Depending on server conditions, the number of furnishings permitted in private chambers may be adjusted in a future update.
Vacating Private Chambers
Players must be on free company property in order to vacate their private chambers. Moreover, private chambers must be vacated in order to leave a free company.
* Gil used to purchase private chambers will not be refunded.
* All furnishings must be removed before vacating private chambers.