Players have been waiting anxiously for information about Fan Festival 2014 and today we are proud to reveal the launch of the teaser site! The teaser site gives potential attendees their first glimpse of the event and information about the exclusive early access ticket period for active North American subscribers! We’ll have a lot more to showcase in the coming weeks, but for now, start getting your plans in place and prepare for the start of ticket sales!
The Fan Festival 2014 teaser site has launched, and we know you’re all itching to get tickets! Tickets are limited, but we’ve prepared a special advance ticket sales period for our active FINAL FANTASY XIV subscribers as a thank you for your continued support!
Tickets will go on sale for the price of $120.00 (USD) per ticket. Each Fan Festival ticket will grant access to the event for October 17th (registration day), 18th and 19th.
Advance Ticket Sales for Active North American FFXIV Subscribers:
Starting Tuesday, July 1, 2014, we’ll begin sending emails to our active North American subscribers that contain a promotion code that enables you to access the ticket purchase site.
- The email will be sent to the address registered to “E-Mail Address 1” on your Square Enix account.
- The email containing the promotion code will be sent to North American users with active subscriptions as June 26, 2014 .
- As there is a possibility that the email might get caught in your spam/junk mail folders we ask that you add the @square-enix.com and @email-square-enix.com domain to your safe sender list. You should also check all your folders for incoming mail.
On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. (PDT), advance ticket sales will go live:
- Visit http://sqex.to/u7S and enter the promotion code found in your email.
- Until then, this site will display a message saying “This Event is Currently Unavailable.”
- Advance ticket sales are limited to a total of 1,800 tickets on a first-come, first-serve basis. Users may only purchase a maximum of 4 tickets per order.
- Promotion codes will be valid until Monday, July 14, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT)
General Ticket Sales:
Starting Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. (PDT), all remaining tickets will go on sale.
- You will not need a promotion code to access the site and purchase tickets.
- Previously provided promotion codes will no longer be valid.
- Tickets are limited, and will sell out, so have your information ready!
- Tickets will remain on sale via the website until Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) or until the event is sold out.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or ticket cancellations.
- You will have a maximum of 15 minutes to complete the ticket purchase before the system removes you from the queue you and requires you to start over.
- You will only be able to purchase a maximum of four (4) tickets per promotion code/order.
- The promotion code may only be used one time.
- The form requires you to list your Character Name and World for every ticket purchased. If an attendee does not have an in-game character, or wishes not to share their character name, please select the “I do not have a character” option. This name will be printed on your badge.
- Each Fan Festival ticket bearer will receive a select number of goodies at the event, including an in-game item (details to be announced later). Please note however that these items will not be shipped and can only be received at the event itself.
- The form asks for your preferred T-Shirt size, however this is not a guarantee that the size will be available for all apparel available at the event. It also does not guarantee that T-shirts will be distributed to all attendees.
We are very excited for Fan Festival and we plan on releasing more information about all the activities and plans for the event. Tickets are likely to go fast, so good luck, and we hope to see you there!