It’s been just under a month since we saw Final Fantasy VI come out for Android and that probably left a few of you wondering, “What about iOS?” Well, fear not, for if you were looking to buy the mobile version of this game for your favorite Apple device, it can now be found on the Apple AppStore.
The iOS version is much the same as the Android version. It has many of the same features that were added to the Android version, but for short list you can check out the official feature list from Square Enix below:
- FINAL FANTASY VI features intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. In particular, the battle interface has received a complete overhaul for smartphones.
- The magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake will also make a return. In addition, events have been optimized for user-friendly touch controls.
- Need a hint? Mog will help players who are stuck by telling them what they should do next.
- The album feature will allow players to revisit the story of the game, just in case they missed an event or need to catch up.
- Game data saved with iCloud can now be shared across devices! At home or away, on your iPhone or iPad, pick the play style that’s best for you.
The game is available for the iPhone 4S and up, the iPad 2 and up and iPod touch 5th generation and up for $15.99 on the Apple AppStore.