Details For Next Week's Hotfix
Gildrein just posted details for next week’s hotfix on the official forums. Take a look!
As we mentioned recently, we will be performing a hot fix next week where we will be performing adjustments and addressing various things. While the specific details will be announced separately, I would like to give you an overview of what will be done ahead of time.
- Changes will be made to the way equipment is bound.
- Introducing additional servers and enhancements to act as a countermeasure against the congestion to enter “Amdapor Keep.”
- The difficulty for level 50 dungeons will be adjusted.
- The number of areas where you can acquire Allagan Tomestones of Philosophy and Mythology will be increased as well as the amount you can acquire.
- Implementation of a population cap for each field.
- Adjustments to the spawn rate of monsters that drop diremite web and additional locations where Karakul can be found.
- The amount of experience points that can be acquired on botanist and miner, as well the experience points that can be acquired from their fieldcraft leves, will be increased.
- User interface elements related to materia and target information will be adjusted.
In addition to the above adjustments we will also be fixing a number of bugs.