To ensure that players in all regions have a more enjoyable experience in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm reborn, additional data centers have been established in regions outside of Japan. In light of this, the existing Worlds will be redistributed across regional data centers.
Version 1.0 characters will be automatically transferred to Worlds bearing the same names as before. We recommend submitting a World transfer application to prevent characters from being placed in undesired regions.
Please read over the details of regional data center placement before applying.
To ensure players in all regions have an enjoyable experience in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, Worlds have been redistributed across newly established regional data centers as outlined below.
Characters from Version 1.0 will be automatically transferred to new Worlds bearing the same names as before.
|Version 1.0||FFXIV: ARR|
|World Name||Location||World Name||Location|
* Ragnarok is recommended for players in the European time zones. Please note this is a recommendation only; players from other regions are free to play on Ragnarok.
As the NDA will be lifted as of phase 3 of the beta test, you may freely consult with your friends in or outside the game before submitting your application.
* Players are free to transfer their characters to any region they desire.
* The World Transfer Application Page will go live at a later date.
1. Characters that qualify for Legacy status.
2. Characters whose subscriptions ended after September 30, 2012.
3. Characters that were created first.
In the event that your character must be renamed, please enter a new name by following the on-screen instructions when you first log in following the World transfer.
* Players may voluntarily rename their characters even if their name takes precedence.
Please review the details of the character data transfer.
* All items held by retainers will be carried over.