We deployed a hotfix to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 1.8. Here is a list of the changes that were made.
For an up-to-the-minute status of the game server through the patch deployment process, please visit the Server Status sub-forum.
For full, updated patch notes please see the “Content Update 1.8: Calamar Island, the Hunt Is On” announcement.
- Character Data Restore: A bug during implementation of Content Update 1.8 was found and caused items to be lost, all character data were restored to their previous state, reversing the loss of items. The bug leading to this situation has been fixed.
- Restate of Emergency: Will now work correctly.
- The Calamar Island main quest: Will now require a character level 55.
- Horde quests: Will now require a character level at least equal to the minimum level of the area.
- Treechnids Dungeon: The wisdom bonus has been adapted.
- Conquest Island Boat: Only character citizen of the nation owning the boat can use it to go to a conquest island, and come back.