Content Update 1.8: Calamar Island, the Hunt Is On
Here comes the next Content Update! Are you ready to be the first to step foot on a completely revamped Calamar Island, featuring new Treasure Hunts and shiny Shin Larve and Treechnid dungeons? Discover the changes that will be implemented with the next content update on November 27th.
Further changes and bug fixing will be added and published in the next few days.
Have a nice read!
REVAMP OF CALAMAR ISLAND
- New Exclusive Look – from the ground to the clouds.
- New Monster Family – “Exotic Creatures” will give a completely new feel to the area.
- New Humanoid Family – the “Mouss” (not yet translated).
- 1 New Dungeon (level 60-75) – “La Perlouze Noire” (not yet translated), where you will have to face the terrible ghost of Captain Perlouze (not yet translated) and try to steal his mythic set!
- 1 new main quest “Le trésor de la crique qui croque” (not yet translated) which will make you dig, and dig some more.
- 1 new pet, the “Péroucan” (not yet translated) (+15PP, +20 Ini, +25% dmg, +5 CF).
- 4 New Environmental Quests.
- 5 New Achievements.
- The Nation controlling the island will receive a bonus of +10 Prospecting for 1 Clan Member wish fulfilled, an additional +13 Dodge for 2 wishes fulfilled, and +13 Dodge again (+26 Dodge total) for 3 wishes.
- A Dozen New Items, including new Haven-Bag Decorations!
NEW: TREASURE HUNT
The shovel is used the same way as resource planting: just double-click on the tool and then on the ground to dig. The floor cells will turn green as you pass over them if digging is available. Note that your shovel will be destroyed after this action.
May Ecaflip watch over you!
3 NEW DUNGEONS
Astrub: Shin Larva Dungeon (level 15)
This Dungeon can be found in the Astrub Sewers and will make you fight Shin Larva and its slimy offspring. Complete this journey to the darkest and dingiest corners of Astrub and you may come back with one of the 4 Larvesque sets (Wet, Windy, Silty, or Roasted). Even better: you could come back with the Shin Larva set (level 20) or its Imperial version (level 40)!
Amakna: Treechnid Dungeon (level 60)
You’ll find the entrance to this dungeon in Emelka. Treechnids will be waiting for you with their friends, Arachnees! Pieces of the Ancestral (level 65) and Imperial (level 85) Treechnid Sets will be waiting for you too! Sorry we couldn’t make this one easy. If you want the full set you’ll have to visit Bonta’s Treechnid Dungeon as well…
Bonta: Treechnid Dungeon (level 60)
What would be more appropriate than Yurbut to receive Treechnids? This dungeon will be the same as the one in Amakna except for the set pieces that can be acquired here. Collectors will be able to get the complete set of the Ancestral and Imperial sets by gathering the pieces in both dungeons!
REBALANCING OF THE DUNGEON MACHINES
Save your tokens! The values of equipment pieces offered by the Machines will be reduced in order to make them more accessible. Here are the costs that will be applied:
- Common equipment = 2 tokens
- Normal equipment = 3 tokens
- Rare equipment = 5 tokens
- Mythic equipment = 12 tokens
- Normal equipment = 4 tokens
- Rare equipment = 9 tokens
- Mythic equipment = 22 tokens
ADDING EMOTICONS TO ALL CREATURES