Get involved, make new friends, and win prizes while taking fun and wacky pictures all over the World of Twelve! This Limited Time Event is only running from November 21 through November 25!
Your community team here is happy to present to you our first Scavenger Hunt. Through this event you will be required to take pictures (screenshots) in-game for the chance to win prizes.
This event will be running starting tomorrow November 21 through Sunday November 25.
Details & Rules
We are proud to present you with the first ever Wakfu Scavenger Hunt and hope you will all get involved in this fun and wacky event. You will have to explore the World of Twelve and get your fellow Wakfu players involved to win the contest.
Putting our twist on the classic scavenger hunt you will take pictures (screenshots) and turn them all in at once whenever you finish, before 11:59pm PST of course.
We will be releasing a new list of 5 actions to perform each day.
So how many winners you ask? And what can you win? We are giving away in-game prizes to two winners for each day and two Grand Prize winners will receive a special rare prize. More details are listed below in the Winners and Prizes sections. We have provided you with a bulleted list of rules below.
- Players will take pictures (screenshots) depicting actions chosen by the Community team.
- A list of 5 actions will be released at 10:30am PST each day November 21 through November 25 for the Scavenger Hunt. So be sure to check back daily!
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm PST each day.
- Players will post via the forums in the appropriate thread.
- All screenshots must be submitted in JPEG format. They also must be submitted through a file hosting service like Imageshack.
- The entrants name must appear in each screenshot. Hover over your character to make the name appear overhead.
- The screenshot must easily and accurately depict the actions stated on the Scavenger Hunt list.
- No edits or placeholder post. Post all 5 images together in one post.
Any players found committing the following actions will be disqualified:
- Pictures containing Vulgarity or Profanity.
There will be 2 winners selected randomly per day.
There will also be 2 grand prize winners selectly randomly at the end of the event.
To qualify for the grand prize the contestant must:
- Follow and adhere to all rules stated above.
- Submit qualifying photos for the duration of the whole event. That is submit 5 photos everyday that meet the rules and requirements. 25 photos total.
All winners will be announced on Monday December 4, 2012.
Prizes will be announced tomorrow, November 21. Stay tuned.