[NA]Regarding Mislabeled Tracks in Soundtrack Released on iTunes Music Store (Sep. 6)
As a result of this fix, you may be able to download both the correct track and mislabeled track, so we kindly ask you to download the correct one.
Example: If you purchased and downloaded “Tempest,” you may be able to download the following tracks.
– “Born of the Boughs – The Theme of Gridania”: The actual track that was downloaded from your purchase
– “Tempest”: The correct track
* How to Download Fixed Tracks
Please contact Apple’s customer support via email.
1. Sign into iTunes. From the Purchase History page in your account details click on “Report a Problem.”
2. From the tab select either “I purchased the wrong version of this item” or “I didn’t receive this item”
3. In your email, enter a note such as “I wish to download the correct song data” and then click “Send.”
4. An email will be sent to the email registered to your iTunes account. Please follow the instructions provided in the email and download the correct track.
* If you downloaded the entire soundtrack, please re-download the correct one.
[Duration of Issue]
From Aug. 31, 2012 8:00 a.m. (PDT) to Sep. 2, 2012 2:00 a.m. (PDT)
– FINAL FANTASY XIV Frontiers – Ishgard
Rise of the White Raven
– FINAL FANTASY XIV Frontiers – Gridania
Born of the Boughs – The Theme of Gridania
Whisper of the Land
Bathed in Woodsin
Dewdrops and Moonbeams
Good King Moggle Mog XII
Into the Adder’s Den
– FINAL FANTASY XIV Frontiers – Limsa Lominsa
Navigator’s Glory – The Theme of Limsa Lominsa
On Windy Meadows
In the Shadow of the Colossus
Ripples of the Sea
The Promise of Plunder
Quick as Silver, Hard as Stone
– FINAL FANTASY XIV Frontiers – Ul’dah
The Twin Faces of Fate – The Theme of Ul’dah
Twilight over Thanalan
Desert Moon Defied
The Sand’s Secrets
The Hall of Flames
– FINAL FANTASY XIV – Eorzean Frontiers
(All of the aforementioned tracks plus the tracks listed below)
Tears of Mor Dhona
Phantoms on the Lake
We apologize deeply for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your continued patronage of Square Enix’s services.