The hotfix is scheduled to begin deployment on Monday at 11 PM PST, and will last for approximately 3 hours. During this time, all game servers will be temporarily unavailable.
Please feel free to monitor the Server Status sub-forum for up-to-the-minute news regarding the state of the game server.
- All spells that couldn’t be cast without target can now be used on the Sadida Totem.
- Kittikaze: Description of the spell’s effects will now be correct.
- Flea Love: Can no longer be applied to self.
- Psykosis Flask & Infected Flask: Will now deal the intended damage when cast on the side or on the back of the target.
Eniripsa & Pandawa
- Absorption & Karchamrak: it will no longer be possible to cumulate Absorption levels while carrying an Eniripsa with a Pandawa.
- Smacker & Prime of Life: Combat movements under Smacker and Prime of Life will now work correctly.
- Glyphes: It will be possible to transform a neutral Glyph with a Bubble, Volcano, or Fecammer.
- Peace Armor: The Peace Armor visual effect will be correctly removed when the Feca finishes the fight under this appearance.
- Crackler Punch: Creatures under the Crackler Punch effect will run instead of walk.
- General: Female Osamodas will have horns again.
- Dairy Springer & Milk Fountain: Will deal the intended dmg when cast on the side or in the back.
- Karchamrak: Animation problems in spectator mode linked to the Karchamrak at the end of the fight have been fixed.
- Pulsar: A character defeated with Pulsar will play his death animation correctly.
- Wall of Bombs: Exploding a bomb placed in the center, leading to a wall of flames will not split the wall in two parts.
- Rejectattoo, Sacrier’s Fist & Assault: These spells will now have the effect “if the target is stabilized, it receives 1 to 10 additional damage”.
- Sacrier’s Fist: Will now pull the target instead of moving the Sacrier. The description was changed accordingly.
- Blood Pact: The spell is rebalanced and will now have at level 20 +20% HP to the Sacrier and +8% to his allies, instead of +30% and +6%.
- Smasher: The evolution of Incurable in critical hit was changed.
- Tree: This spell will not take the PvP HP bonus into account.
- Dolls: Upon death, dolls will disappear from the fight.
- Voodoll: A totem bound to a dead Sadida will disappear from the fight.
- Double: Will correctly disappear on the first hit.
- First Blood: Will now work correctly in PvP.
- Xelor Punishment: It will now be possible to target the cell of the current time of the Dial with this spell.
- Rollback & Temporal Burn: Rollback will now work as intended with Temporal Burn.
- General: If a player gains a level during a fight (thanks to a quest for example), he will no longer receive his entire HP back.
- Damage Rebound & Counter: The mechanic was changed. Damage Rebound will no longer reduce the damage rebounded. The target will receive 100% damage and rebound x%. The effect Counter will however reduce the rebounded damage.
- A chat feedback message was added in case of aggression by another player.
- The animation of a spell cast twice in a row will display correctly.
- Scalded State: will work correctly on 9 cells monsters.
- PvP: The PvP HP bonus will be better displayed.
- Croupiers: They have been moved in front of the entrance of the waiting rooms.
- Excarnus & Magmog:
- Area of effects (beacons, barrels, etc.) will now be automatically destroyed at the beginning of their turn in an area of 3 cells around them.
- Excarnus: Will now take the cooldown of his Totem spells into account.
- Milkar: He will now have a state “Hunter Instinct” giving him 3MP at the beginning of his turn if he is in “Were” and no player is in a radius of 8 cells around him.
- World bosses have finally vanished from the World of Twelve for good! You will not be able to fight them anymore.
- Forfut: Vampyro will no longer skip his turn when under the effect of K’mir or Crackler Punch.
- Glai Down the Law: Will now trigger correctly. Furthermore, to make it coherent, the quest name was changed.
- Oh Moogrr, Where Art Cow?: Can now be completed correctly.
- Treesylum: Can now be completed correctly.
- Richie Riktus: Can be completed by a Sadida using a Totem.
- Heads or Tails: This challenge in Kelba now has better feedback.
- Chest: it will now be possible to store Craft Haven-Gems in the guild chest.
- Blood Red Amethyst: The level 85 required to harvest this Blood Red Amethyst will be correctly displayed in the Professions Book.
- Flank: Will now be obtainable on Wild Gobballs.
- Crab Stick: Will now be obtainable on Sufokia’s Crabs.
- Leather Shop: Sewing Workshop, recipe level 95 in Carpentry will now be named Leather Shop.
- A Kama Minting Machine in the Martial Path of Brakmar couldn’t be reached: it has been relocated inside the building to be available once again.
- Death Cap: Will correctly appear in the weather interface of a Clan Member.
- Crow Feathers: Will be harvestable to Trappers lvl 50.
- General: Items granting a bonus to spells level will also impact the element mastery correctly.
- Inventory: Equipment slots will no longer stay greyed out once an item was dumped.
- Sets: Level of the merged sets will now be displayed and equal the level of the higher item of the set.
- Milkar, Excarnus, Black Crow and Magmog sets: Can be merged.
- Pioneer Set: Can be stored in a chest.
- Blue Piwi Set: Will grant its bonus again.
- Apisauce will now have a condition preventing it from being consumed if HP is not lower than the maximum HP. This should prevent you from using them unintentionally.
- Fire of Love: the feedback to light a torch is now correct when the Fire of Love is equipped.
- Milimoowolf: Its inventory icon will now have the same color as in game.
- Individual permissions granted in the Haven Bag will now be limited to 25 entries.