We deployed a hotfix to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 1.4. Here is a list of the changes that were made.
- Temporal Burn no longer consumes all the MPs.
- The Tunnel of Love can now be accessed by a party with more than 2 players.
- Trool Stocks has been fixed and should work properly.
- Cupe ‘Em Up has been rebalanced:
- Lashing Love Arrow cost changes from 6AP to 5AP
- Love Gobballs and Gobball Love Chief no longer have the spell Black Sobber
- Mobs now attack the Beacon when possible
- The amount of Beacons is now limited to one
- The amount of points required to gain more equipment in the Mobile Arenas has been increased.
- Reward positions of the Doziac Epaulettes Doziac Helmet have been swapped.
- Mobile Arenas from the 4 Nations and Astrub no longer have a black border during fights.
- Due to many rebalancing in the Mobile Arenas, ladders were reset.
- Silver Blibli can no longer be captured. Osamodas who already have one will lose him upon reconnection.
- AI has been improved.
- The maximum stack size of tokens has been increased to 9999.
- The maximum stack size of Mimikibbles has been changed from 10 to 99.
- Regresso no longer kills the target when used under the zombified state.
- Some items have been rebalanced.