We will be deploying a fourth hotfix to implement Month Zinit: chapter 2 and resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 1.2. Here is a list of the changes that will be made.
For an update-to-date status of the game server and deployment process, please visit the Server Status.
Mount Zinit Chapter 2 opens to all players (Premium Members AND Free Members). Discover all the features and more in the official "Mount Zinit – Chapter 2 Dev Blog".
- Runaway will no longer trigger with 100% chance, starting at level 1.
- Heals applied by the Enutrof after transforming into a Drhellzerker will now work properly.
- The floating barrel counter will now follow the barrel when carried by a Pandawa.
- Players will now continue to provide Guild XP after reaching the current level cap of 105.
- Editing a Guild Rank will now take immediate effect.
- The Group Icon will now no longer disappears when making modifications to the guild.
- Mea Culpa Potion will now correctly apply the craft bonus.
- Subscription Token will now be used correctly in the Astrub machines.
- Makabras will continue to receive XP even after the bearer reaches level 105.
- Two-Handed Makabras will now no longer suffer the 50% XP limitation.
- Clan Member Map Tokens will now be placed correctly when oppening the world map outside of the Clan Member's territory.
- It will now no longer be possible to reappear in a dungeon after a resurrection or disconnection.
- Only the nation’s custom haven bag appearances will now be available on nations' marketplace.