We deployed a third hotfix to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 1.2. Here is a list of the changes that were made.
Attention! Due to the changes made by this hotfix, all character abilities have been reset.
For an update-to-date status of the game server and deployment process, please visit the Server Status.
- Xelor’s Dial: if the spell break, it will now be possible to get 1 Wakfu Point back (5% chances at first, 50% with maximum level) with 3 charges at first and 6 at maximum level.
- Action Points will now be given back at the beginning of the following turn before any charge loss occurs.
- Cost will now be changed to 3 Action Points at level 0 and 1 Action Point at maximum level.
- Will now be used up to 3 times per turn.
- Aging: damage will now be applied correctly.
- Characters no longer receive spell experience when they reached the character's maximum experience (current level cap:105 )
- Mount Zinit chapter 2 will not be open to players in this maintenance, the implementation date will be shared in the near future.
- Vampyro is now immune to the Rebirth Mark.
- Mea Culpa Potion has been added.
- It is no longer possible to stack up the Guild Insignia bonus.