Discover another new content update on Tuesday May 8th! The next chapter of Mount Zinit questline awaits you; one question remains: are you and your friends prepared for it?
For an update-to-date status of the game server and deployment process, please visit the Server Status.
Mount Zinit chapter 2 opens to all players (Premium Members AND non-Premium Members). Discover all the features and more in the official "Mount Zinit – Chapter 2 Dev Blog".
- Xelor’s Dial: if the spell break, it will now be possible to get 1 Wakfu Point back (5% chances at first, 50% with maximum level) with 3 charges at first and 6 at maximum level.
- Action Points will now be given back at the beginning of the following turn before any charge loss occurs.
- cost will now be changed to 3 Action Points at level 0 and 1 Action Point at maximum level.
- will now be used up to 3 times per turn.
- Aging: damage will now be applied correctly.