Content Update 1.2: Hotfix 2 Deployed
We deployed a second hotfix to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 1.2. Here is a list of the changes that were made.
Attention! Due to the changes made by this hotfix, all character abilities have been reset.
For an update-to-date status of the game server and deployment process, please visit the Server Status.
- Blood Pact is now correctly applied.
- Constitution is now correctly applied.
- Experience required to reach level 106 is no longer displayed.
- Combos life drain / damage mirror no longer desynchronize Health Points between the client and the server.
- It is now possible to display item details by right clicking in the recycling interface.
- Immune state has been added to the Nun to prevent Zombification exploits.
- Cloak of the guild insignia will now display to all players.
- Guild with maximum level will no longer leach XP from its members.
- The nation of the Guild members will now display correctly in the interface.
- Fixed various display issues (text alignment, icons, etc).
- Clan members will have their wills back, and provide bonuses again.
- Negative prospecting will no longer prevent players from collecting resources.
- Dodge level scroll (and other ones) will no longer consume ability points when used.
- Spell scrolls no longer require a level to be used.
Merged pieces of the following sets can no longer be traded:
- Coral Set
- Elya Wood Set
- Opulence Set
- Torture Set
- Gobbowler Set
- Social Netbwork Set
- Bride Set
- Ally Baba Set
- Farmer's Wife Set
- Little Pirate Set
- Elephone Set
- Dirty Scoundrel Set
- Jester Set
- Captain Set
- Sacred Bow Meow Set
- Moogrr Tamer Set
- Groom Set
- Farmer Set
- Set of the Rising Sun
- El Conquistadol Set
- Flamboyant Set
- Froggy Set
- Cutie Pie Set
- Empress Set
- Natural Set
- Scrap Irony Set
- Zinit Set
- Chaos Set
- Explorer Set
- Admin Set
- Mod Set
- Godfather Set
- Survivor Set