We deployed a second hotfix to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 1.1. Here is a list of the changes that were made.
- Sram animations should now trigger correctly when invisible.
- From now on, only 6 characters will be able to join in a fight on one side (however, monsters can still be 8, as it was before).
- World bosses are now immune to Madness, Stunned, Sleepy, Zombification, Blindness and Bound states.
- Fishing rates now display correctly in the profession interface.
- The Moowolf set becomes the Milimoowolf set.
- A new Moowolf set was placed on Moowolf.
- Dragolyre can no longer be dropped in the Elite dungeon.
- Crobak Bow was changed back to its right craft level: 70. Same goes for the Prickel Ring, now level 65.
- Damages bonus from wearing the Wild Gobball Set are now Earth element.
- Quantity of common resources now adapts to the amount of players in the team (less drop in solo than multi).
- It is now possible to drop up to 2 keys per monster.
Recipes including Quaint Silver Ore and Luminous Lead Ore have been changed:
- Crobak Dagger Recipe : 40 Luminous Lead Ore → 65 Rugged Quartz
- Sacred Ring Recipe : 45 Luminous Lead Ore → 70 Rugged Quartz
- Forgiveness Bow Recipe : 8 Luminous Lead Ore → 30 Hazy Lead
- Titanic Crown Recipe : 8 Quaint Silver Ore → 40 Hazy Lead
- Dreamy Blade Recipe : 22 Quaint Silver Ore → 65 Wholesome Zinc
- Boowolf Silcer Recipe: 20 Quaint Silver Ore → 60 Wholesome Zinc
- Brutal Tiara Recipe: 42 Quaint Silver Ore → 92 Hazy Lead
- Bluestar Sword Recipe: 60 Quaint Silver Ore → 102 Rugged Quartz
- Iron Cross Recipe: 20 Quaint Silver Ore → 30 Hazy Lead
- Nunnish Doily Recipe : 49 Quaint Silver Ore → 79 Wholesome Zinc
- Fixed a bug that could lead to item loss after manipulating inside the chest of the Haven-Bag.
- Haven-Gems drop has been decreased: Deco Haven-Gem from 3% to 1%. The three others Haven-Gems from 1% to 0.01%.
- Cracklers now produce sound.
Note: Names used within this hotfix note are subject to change.