In Content Update 0.311, become an assassin for hire as a new Sram’s Shadow character class or explore new character builds as additional characteristics, such as Perception or Agility, are introduced! But that’s not all, folks, discover everything that version 0.311 has to offer in: “A Perceptive Shadow.”
- The Ecaflip’s Coin class has been made temporarily unavailable.
- The Rogue class has been made temporarily unavailable.
- Abilities and characteristics have been reviewed and reset.
- New stats have been added such as of Luck, Force, Agility and Intelligence in order to boost damage and elementary resistance.
- Wisdom multiplies the experience gained at the end of a fight as well as Hyperaction (Temporal mastery: ability to inflict or to resist to AP loss).
- Prospecting increases the chances of winning loot at the end of a fight as well as Hypermovement (ability to inflict or to resist to MP loss).
- Willpower modifies the chances to apply or to resist to a state.
- Experience progression has been reviewed and adjusted.
Added secondary characteristics:
- Perception: Increases chances to remain invisible and to detect invisibility.
- Parade:Increases the chances to lower hits taken by 30%.
- All twelve classes have had their spells modified: costs, range, percentage of state application and damage.
- The overall characteristics costs have been revised.
Changed experience progression for improved balancing:
- Increased the experience progression. More experience will be needed per level.
- It is now more interesting to fight a single monster than a group. Beating a level 80 monster will give more experience than 4 level 20 monsters.
- Group experience has been increased in order to improve multiplayer experience.
- Spell experience progression has been updated in order to be consistent with the combat experience.
- The database has been purged — all characters have been deleted.
- The Sram’s Shadow class has been implemented. See the Dev Blog for more information.
- Unbeacon can now reissue its Wakfu point cost.
- Long Distance Combat gives 10% Critical Hit per Movement Point used instead of 20 at the spell’s max level.
- Bat’s Eye has Increased Range loss and Critical Fail gain.
- Disturbing Arrow can now be accumulated.
- Traid Mark and Rebirth Mark cannot be cast on an invocation.
- Transcendence heals a maximum of 10% Health Points instead of 25%.
- Regeneration is triggered at the end of the target's turn and not at the start of it.
- Eniraser is now castable on the Eniripsa; the spell also gives a temporary resistance to the application of states.
- Uppercut is limited to one use per target and per turn.
- Flatten now costs Movement Points.
- Bravery Standard stabilizes the Iop.
- Fire spells are no longer dependent on the barrel.
- Karchamrak costs 1 Action Point per cast but loses its line of sight at max level.
- Barrelhop loses its line of sight at max level.
- Master of Merriment now boosts a maximum of 10% of health points instead of 20%.
- Merry State no longer inflicts a Movement Point loss.
- The Osamoda's invocations have been reviewed.
The Fire branch spell sequence has changed:
- New: Magpie, Gurgling, Mooing, Croak, and Boohowl
- The Crobak spell has had its Critical Failures reduced to 10% instead of 15% at max level.
- Feather Tornado pushes back one cell.
- The Gobgob's level can no longer be higher than that of the Osamoda; 2 of its spells are then temporarily deactivated: Gobstric Reflux and Piercing Cry.
- The Gobgob now has a spell to return closer to the Osamoda.
- Gobup increases the stats of the summoned creatures at max level.
- Symbiosa stats have been reviewed.
- Gobgob stats have been reviewed.
- Additional creatures are now tamable: Googoos, Rats, Larvae, Plants, Toads, Bliblis, Boos, Moskitos, Scaraleaves, Chafers, Snappers, Kokokos.
- Fire attacks damaging the Sacrier have been changed and now only damage the Sacrier 30% of the damage the Sacrier has inflicted onto its target.
- Punishment now costs 2 Wakfu Points but damages the Sacrier.
- Attraction no longer costs Movement Points and applies the “Awkward” state.
- Rust has been changed and can now be cast on a target linked to a totem.
- Poisoned Wind now inflicts basic damage in addition to the application of the “Wounded” State.
- K’Mir has been changed and now cost 4 AP instead of 5 AP, the target of the spell cannot lock.
- The doll’s HP boost has been decreased.
- Doll Sacrifice no longer triggers Explodoll and its marks.
- Voodoll costs 1 Wakfu Point at max level in addition to redirecting 20% extra damage, instead of 10%.
- Sic’Em More now allows boosting of dolls.
- New progression of the spell Prime of Life.
- Treasure Tracker has increased at max level and now goes from 20% of prospecting to 40%.
- The proc rate of Enutrof’s Blessing has been slightly increased.
- The Sidimote Moors has been added to Brakmar. Managed by Moe Kneetorks, they also host the infamous Chafer family.
- Added Rocky Beach to Brakmar, populated by Stalagmotes.
- Learn to fish from Krustiblak in Brakmar, surrounded by Molluskies and Kraloves.
- The Jumpin’ Jungle has been added to Sufokia. Learn to be a forester with Kokogro, guardian of the local Kokokos.
- The Steamulating Shore has been added to Sufokia. Discover the joys of fishing with Fligh, Clan Member of the area.
- Sufokia Cradle has been added to (you guessed it!) Sufokia and its Sharks.
- Certain Clan Members have been renamed.
- Creatures of each route have been changed.
- The clans have been improved.
- Professions can be learned from the Howl Masters.
- Harvestable resources on the roads have been added.
- Dragoturkeys can be rebuilt.
- Guards and nation-type Ghostofs have been added to the central zone.
- Emelka is now accessible, while Kelba is now unlockable.
- Unlockable territories (Kelba and the Sadida Kingdom) have been barricaded until after release.
- The Not Mines (Bonta) and the Drhellery (Amakna) are now on the same level.
- House of Destiny has been added.
- House of Respite has been added.
- House of Trouble has been added.
- Removed the AstrubHoolaHoopiwi dungeon.
- All existing dungeons have been modified: +20 wisdom for all players and +20% additional damage for creatures.
- The Blibli, Fields, Snapper, and Scara dungeons have received further modifications.
- New families have been added: Chafers, Stalagmotes, Kokokos, Molluskies, and Sharks.
- A personal chest function has been added. It will allow the players to store a certain amount of items (without being unlimited). Each Haven Bag can only contain one chest and it can be found in the management room.
- In order to tore more items, the chest can be improved by using Ikiakits (evolution kits), made by Handymen.
- Currently, accessing the chest it restricted to its owner.
- Improved visuals: changed ground textures for all the rooms and the management room has been made larger.
- Added 67 new items (related to the new monsters and areas), including 9 new sets.
- All existing items have been re-balanced.
- 5-roll craft items are now 4.
- The World Map has received an overhaul – additional zoom functions have been added.
- Additional map tokens have been added: mines and tunnels in addition to Astrub dungeons.
- A level indicator has been added to dungeon map tokens.
- An Achievement Tracking window has been integrated.
- Added effects for the new emotes and missing ones.
- Added effects for the Sram’s animations and particle effects.
- Additions, improvements and optimization of the sounds used during class spells.
- Added effects for animations and particle effects of the new monsters: Chafers,Stalagmotes, Molluskies, Sharks, Kraloves, and Kokoko.
- Retake of the Albatrocious’ spell “Beak Tweak”
- Added sounds for the crystals on the Wakfu and Stasis islands.
- Added sound effects for the new areas, dungeons, mines and Clan Members in Sufokia and Brakmar.
- Debug of the Brakmar lava ambient sounds.
Terminology and names used within this article are subject to change without notice