This morning we deployed a second hotfix to resolve a number of issues that were reported within WAKFU Content Update 0.309: “Sandy Shield & Sunny Snapper.” Here is a list of the changes that were made.
- Deployable Haven Bags items can now be packed again.
- Dungeon doors (like the Gobball Dungeon) cannot be walked through anymore.
- A character pulled into a glyph will now correctly trigger it.
- The Rogue’s bombs now correctly trigger after three turns.
- The Feca’s peace armor vanishing is now correctly animated.
- The non-blocking areas of effect do not prevent the effects requiring an empty cell to be executed.
- The Fecablades glyph is now fixed.
- The Sufokia prisons have been fixed.