To maximize account security, we are advising all account holders to follow these best practices:
• Do not use the same log-in information for multiple online services.
• Do not use passwords that include readily identifiable information such as phone numbers or birth dates.
• Changing passwords regularly is highly recommended.
• Do not use unknown programs or visit suspicious websites that have the potential of spreading malware such as viruses and spyware.
• Do not open emails or attached files when you do not know who sent them.
• Conduct regular computer scans viruses, spyware and malware.
Use of a SQUARE ENIX Security Token with a SQUARE ENIX account can greatly diminish the likelihood of an account being compromised. We strongly recommend this strategy in helping to secure all SQUARE ENIX accounts.
More information about Security Tokens can be found at
Securing and safeguarding all SQUARE ENIX user accounts is our top priority.