[dev1029] Job Adjustments
- The maximum weapon skill power bonus granted by the ability Restraint will be reduced.
- Light Arts will grant a bonus to the effect and duration of Regen spells.
- Dark Arts will grant a bonus to the effect and duration of Helix spells.
- Tabula Rasa will grant a bonus to the effect and duration of Regen and Helix spells.
- Tabula Rasa will negate recast times for Light and Dark Arts.
- The learnable level of Regen III and Regen IV will be adjusted.
- The MP cost and learnable level of Helix spells will be adjusted.
*Planned future adjustments call for the effect duration of these spells to vary by job level, starting at a shorter duration and gradually increasing to its original duration at level 60.
- The recast time for Modus Veritas will be adjusted.
- The effect duration of Klimaform will be adjusted.
- Melee weapon skills will have a chance of enhancing Treasure Hunter effectiveness.*1
- Weapon skills used alone will grant the enhancement at the same rate as standard melee attacks.
- Weapon skills combined with Sneak Attack or Trick Attack will grant the enhancement at the same rate as melee attacks made with these abilities active.
*1 For multi-part weapon skills, the calculation will only be performed for the first hit.