The PlayOnline registration server will be unavailable due to maintenance at the following time. This is part of the migration process of the PlayOnline ID to the Square Enix Account. During this period, users will be unable to perform the following:
– Register or unsubscribe PlayOnline accounts
– Review, purchase, cancel, or reactivate Content IDs
– Review or update member information
– Purchase registration codes
– Apply for the World Transfer Service
– Access PlayOnline Membership Information from the official PlayOnline web site (http://www.playonline.com)
– Register Reward Codes
– Apply for the Character Reactivation Service
– Purchase of Add-on scenarios
– Purchase of Square Enix Security Tokens
Also, the Character Reactivation Service will become temporarily unavailable starting from Jul. 25, 2011 20:00 PDT. The service is scheduled to resume in late August 2011.
A firm date will be provided as soon as it is available. Thank you for your patience.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
[Date & Time]
From Jul. 25, 2011 20:00 to Jul. 26, 2011 22:00 PDT