[Date & Time]
Jul. 5, 2011 at 6:30 (GMT)
* Blogs now have a “Draft” function.
– When creating or editing blog entries, you can now set their entry types by choosing either “Public” or “Drafts” above the body input field.
– After choosing “Drafts,” the “Save Draft” button will appear at the bottom of the entry confirmation screen.
– Entries saved as drafts will not be visible to other characters.
– Drafts can be posted by clicking on the quill icon under “Manage Entries,” which will take you to the entry editing screen, and then selecting “Public” as the entry type.
* Blog entry “Post Dates” can now be set manually.
– When creating or editing blog entries, you can now manually choose the “Post Date” to be displayed.
– You will be unable to choose either a date in the future or a date prior to September 22, 2010 (the date of the Lodestone’s launch).
– The post date selected will affect the order in which entries are displayed in the following locations:
“Blog” page, “Character” page
“Manage Entries” page
“New Posts” section of the Home and main pages “New Comments’ section of the Home page ‘Recent Blogs’ section of the Character page ‘Search” results page “Posts” section
Note: Any edits made to an existing entry will have no impact on the sorting order as long as the post date is remains untouched.
*The “Manage Entries” and” Manage Comments” sections have been updated.
– You can now select or deselect all entries at once by clicking the checkboxes in the upper left portion of the screen.
– To delete entries, mark the checkboxes of the entries you wish to delete, and then click on the “Delete” button at the top of the list.
– To edit tags for entries, mark the checkboxes of the entries you wish to edit, and then click on the “Edit Tags” button at the top of the list.
– You can edit the contents of any entry by clicking the quill icon next to each entry.
– Click the “Display Drafts Only” button if you wish to view only your saved drafts.