We have deployed a hotfix today at 5:00 AM Pacific time. The patch notes are as follows:
- When using the Haven Bag’s outer options, you can now move from one display to the next without problem.
- Looking through Haven Bag displays which have been closed should no longer cause issues.
- The rare occurrence of partial or complete loss of the Haven Bag has been corrected. Unfortunately, those who’ve already fell victim to this bug cannot be restored.
- Enutrofs no longer pause when walking over a mine.
- The Range bonuses on boostable 1RA spells are now applied correctly.
- A loot distribution error has been corrected.
- Fighters no longer have a chance to be frozen in Combat Stance upon the event of an observer leaving right at the end of combat.
- Bloodsucker Tsu Tsu no longer explodes repeatedly while under the influence of an Eniripsa’s Sadist Mark.
- Swords representing combat while in Low Definition graphical settings now initialize correctly.
- Blocks occurring in busy crafting areas (marketplaces, for example) should no longer be an issue.
- In order to correct the problems with floating resources (flying ore and grass fish), the ecosystem has been re-initialized.
- Various Client and Server improvements.