[Date & Time]
Jun. 17, 2011 at 3:30 (GMT)
* Added the ability to upload multiple files.
There are two methods for uploading multiple files:
– Select and upload multiple files via the reference window in “Upload Multiple Files.”
– Drag & drop multiple files and upload them using “Upload by Drag & Drop.”
** The newest version of Adobe Flash Player is required to use the “Upload Multiple Files” function.
** “Upload by Drag & Drop” is not compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
* Multiple file uploads can be performed in the following places:
– File Management
– Post Blog Entry
– Edit Blog
– Create Thread
– Edit Thread
– Post Comment
– Edit Comment
* The method for inserting files has changed.
– Clicking on the “Insert File” icon to the right of the Decorative Text options will display the window for inserting files.
* Placing the cursor over “Account Settings” will display a dropdown menu.
– You will be able to directly access the “File Management” and “Active Character Settings” pages from this dropdown menu.
* The following change has been made to the “File Management” page.
– Clicking on the checkbox at the top left of the list will allow you to select/deselect all files.
To delete a file, select the file you wish to delete and click on the “Delete” icon at the top of the list.
– To edit tags, select a file and click on the “Edit Tags” icon at the top of the list.
You can individually edit the title and tags of a file by clicking on the quill pen icon next to each file.
* The method for selecting files has changed for the “Blog Management” and “Commenting” pages.
– Clicking on the checkbox at the top left of the list will allow you to select/deselect blogs and blog comments.
* Tags will now be entered through a pull-down menu.