The following features have been added along with the maintenance performed on May 31st.
- Players can now close their own threads.
By closing the thread, players can no longer post new responses. For threads discussing resolved issues, please close them.
*Only the player who created the thread can close it.
- Threads that have responses can no longer be deleted.
If you don’t wish to receive more responses in your thread, please close the thread instead.
- The forum name of development and community team will also be displayed in red under the thread tree, which gets displayed under the Hybrid and Threaded Mode.
- Threads that have received a large number of "Like!" in the last 24 hours will now be displayed on the front page, based on the language settings of the forum. (Updated at around 2:50 a.m. (PDT) on Jun. 1, 2011)
- Medallion icon will now be granted depending on the number of "Like!" the player has received.