At the following time, a version update was performed on FINAL FANTASY XI.
[Date & Time]
May 19, 2011 at 12:00 (PDT)
– FINAL FANTASY XI
– The following changes and additions have been made to Voidwatch.
* The item voiddust has been added to act as a substitute for the voidstone. This item can be obtained through exchange with Conquest Points, Imperial Standings and Allied Notes.
* Players can now purchase multiple ascent items at a time from a Voidwatch Officer.
– Additional dialogue has been added for the Goblin NPCs that sell the key items required to enter Dynamis. These new lines will assist players by explaining the new system in detail.
– A synergy furnace has been placed in the following area.
– By entering Chocobo Circuit from Port Jeuno, players will be eligible to move to the following areas.
Ru'Lude Gardens / Upper Jeuno / Lower Jeuno / Port Jeuno
– The placement of monsters in the following area has been adjusted.
Inner Horutoto Ruins / Toraimarai Canal / Garlaige Citadel / Fei'Yin
– The following additions / adjustments have been made to Grounds of Valor.
* The amount of experience points earned upon completion of a regime has been adjusted.
* Additional Grounds Tomes have been added to the following areas.
Gusgen Mines / Inner Horutoto Ruins / Bostaunieux Oubliette / Garlaige Citadel
– The following changes and additions have been made to Abyssea.
* The game will now remember the Atma that the player was last infused with.
* Additional "???" will now spawn, which can be used to spawn the following notorious monsters:
Abyssea – La Theine: Briareus / Carabosse / Hadhayosh
Abyssea – Konschtat: Eccentric Eve / Bloodeye Vileberry / Kukulkan
Abyssea – Tahrongi: Lacovie / Glavoid/Chloris
Abyssea – Attohwa: Smok / Titlacauan / Ulhuadshi/Itzpapalotl
Abyssea – Misareaux: Cirein-croin / Amhuluk / Sobek / Ironclad Pulverizer
Abyssea – Vunkerl: Bukhis / Sedna / Durinn / Karkadann
Abyssea – Altepa: Rani / Orthrus / Dragua / Bennu
Abyssea – Uleguerand: Pantokrator / Apademak / Isgebind / Resheph
Abyssea – Grauberg: Raja / Alfard / Azdaja / Amphitrite
* The key items obtainable from the following notorious monsters are now available from Sturdy Pyxis.
Tunga / Amun / Gukumatz / Heqet / Lord Varney / Hrosshvalur
* New Abyssea support NPCs have been added to the following areas:
Ru'Lude Gardens / Chocobo Circuit / Port Windurst
Please note that Bastion status cannot be checked via the new NPCs.
– The following issues have been addressed:
* An issue wherein certain text within the Fellowship Quest is incorrect.
* Incorrect messages may be displayed when players trade an item to Delivery Crate during the Trial of the Magians.
* The vial of shrouded sand can be obtained in Dynamis even though the requirements are not met. If the vial of shrouded sand is in the player's possession while the requirements aren't met, players must check the Trail Markings once again after this version update.
* The Treasure Casket appears after defeating Goblin's Bats in Ranguemont Pass.
* The monster that spawns from "???" in Behemoth's Dominion is not spawning.
* Pet, Wyvern and Automaton may become invincible under certain circumstances.
* The effect of Barrage Turbine is also active on frames other than the Sharpshot Frame.
* The following items being deliverable:
Bridal Corsage / Benedight Coat / Benedight Hose / Chocobo Whistle
In case these items have been delivered to another character on the same account, they cannot be sent back to the character who originally possessed them.
* An issue wherein players are unable to progress with the mission Headstone Pilgrimage due to the notorious monster not spawning properly when checking the Cermet Headstone in the Behemoth's Dominion area.