At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XI. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
* This maintenance will be accompanied by a version update. After maintenance is complete, the update will automatically begin after you press the Play button. After that, please follow the instructions on the screen.
* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance.
[Date & Time]
May 19, 2011 from 10:00 to 12:00 (PDT)
* Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.
FINAL FANTASY XI
The following changes and additions will be made to Voidwatch.
A new item will be added to act as a substitute for the voidstone.
* This can be obtained through exchange with Conquest Points, Imperial Standings and Allied Notes.
Additional dialogue will be added for the Goblin NPCs that sell the key items required to enter Dynamis. These new lines will assist players by explaining the new system in detail.
The synergy furnace will be placed in the following area.
By entering Chocobo Circuit from Port Jeuno, players will be eligible to move to the following areas.
Ru'Lude Gardens / Upper Jeuno / Lower Jeuno / Port Jeuno
The placement of monsters in the following area will be adjusted.
Inner Horutoto Ruins
The following additions / adjustments will be made to Grounds of Valor.
The amount of experience points earned upon completion of a regime will be adjusted.
Additional Grounds Tomes will be added to the designated areas.
The following changes and additions will be made to Abyssea.
The game will remember the Atma that the player was last infused with.
Additional "???" will be spawned, which can be used to spawn the following notorious monsters:
Abyssea – La Theine: Briareus/Carabosse/Hadhayosh Abyssea – Konschtat: Eccentric Eve/Bloodeye Vileberry/Kukulkan Abyssea – Tahrongi: Lacovie/Glavoid/Chloris Abyssea – Attohwa: Smok/Titlacauan/Ulhuadshi/Itzpapalotl
Abyssea – Misareaux: Cirein-croin/Amhuluk/Sobek/Ironclad Pulverizer Abyssea – Vunkerl: Bukhis/Sedna/Durinn/Karkadann Abyssea – Altepa: Rani/Orthrus/Dragua/Bennu Abyssea – Uleguerand: Pantokrator/Apademak/Isgebind/Resheph
Abyssea – Grauberg: Raja/Alfard/Azdaja/Amphitrite
The key items obtainable from the following notorious monsters will also become available from Sturdy Pyxis.
New Abyssea support NPCs will be added to the following areas:
Ru'Lude Gardens/Chocobo Circuit/Port Windurst *Please note that Bastion status cannot be checked via the new NPCs.
The following issues will be fixed
Incorrect messages may be displayed when players trade an item to Delivery Crate during the Trial of the Magians.
The vial of shrouded sand can be obtained in Dynamis even though the requirements are not met.
* If the vial of shrouded sand is in the player's possession while the requirements aren't met, players must check the Trail Markings once again after the version update.
The Treasure Casket appears after defeating Goblin's Bats in Ranguemont Pass.
The monster that spawns from "???" in Behemoth's Dominion was not spawning.
Pet, Wyvern and Automaton may become invincible under certain circumstances.
The effect of Barrage Turbine was also active on frames other than the Sharpshot Frame.
The following items being deliverable:
Bridal Corsage / Benedight Coat / Benedight Hose / Chocobo Whistle
* In case these items have been delivered to another character on the same account, they cannot be sent back to the character who originally possessed them.