- Trigger conditions for following notorious monsters will be adjusted to spawn by trading specific items to the “???” in the respective area.
– The ”???” will respawn a minute after the battle is over.
– The NM will despawn if unclaimed for 90 seconds at the spawned location.
– The feature wherein the level of these monsters will increase after battling them for a period of time will remain unchanged.
- How to obtain the trigger items:
Fafnir: Treasure from “Early Bird Catches the Wyrm”
Nidhogg: Treasure dropped by Fafnir
Behemoth: Treasure from “Horns of War”
King Behemoth: Treasure dropped by Behemoth
Adamantoise: Treasure from “The Hills are Alive”
Aspidochelone: Treasure dropped by Adamantoise
* At least one of these items will be dropped in every battle.
- The treasures dropped by the following notorious monsters will be adjusted as follows:
Fafnir : Wyrm Beard removed
Nidhogg : Drop rate of Wyrm Beard decreased
Behemoth : Behemoth Tongue removed
King Behemoth : Drop rate of Behemoth Tongue decreased
Adamantoise : Adamantoise Egg removed
Aspidochelone : Drop rate of Adamantoise Egg decreased