The PlayOnline registration server will be unavailable due to maintenance at the following time. During this period, users will be unable to perform the following:
– Register or unsubscribe PlayOnline accounts
– Review, purchase, cancel, or reactivate Content IDs
– Review or update member information
– Purchase registration codes
– Apply for the World Transfer Service
– Access PlayOnline Membership Information from the official PlayOnline web site (http://www.playonline.com)
– Register Reward Codes
– Purchase of Square Enix Security Tokens
– Purchase of add-on scenarios
Also, if there is a problem with your payment method, you may be automatically disconnected from the game during the maintenance period. To avoid this, please complete all necessary billing changes in advance.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
[Date & Time]
From Mar. 31, 2011 23:50 to Apr. 1, 2011 3:00 (PDT)
Apr. 2, 2011 from 0:00 to 3:00 (PDT)
* Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.
PlayOnline registration server maintenance for the billing cycle.
* PlayOnline and all PlayOnline services not listed above will remain accessible.
* Please be aware that several services including purchasing, cancellation, and reactivation of Content IDs will also be unavailable between Phase 1 and Phase 2.