Originally, we announced that the services will be temporarily suspended for about a week starting on Mar. 13, 2011 3:00 (PDT). However, due to ongoing issues with the lack of energy, we have decided to extend the suspension until Mar. 22, 2011 (JST). We will re-evaluate the situation on Mar. 22, 2011 (JST) and provide everyone with another update regarding this matter.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your continued understanding of this unusual situation.
[Date & Time]
From Mar. 13, 2011 3:00 (PDT)
– FINAL FANTASY XIV
– FINAL FANTASY XI
* The following services, normally accessible from the official PlayOnline homepage (http://www.playonline.com/), will be unavailable during this time.
– Friend List Plus
– FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version
– PlayOnline Friend List Application
– Community Site Link Registration: Owner Menu
* Additionally, the following types of support will also be temporarily unavailable:
– PlayOnline Password Recovery
– PlayOnline Account Cancellation
– All activities requiring the confirmation of personal information