One Last Continue, an alternative gaming news site, has posted their interview with Hiromichi Tanaka and Sage Sundi. There are some interesting tidbits not found in other interviews so make sure you visit their site and read through it.
- The game was built for the PC first and then ported to PS3
- The PS3 version will have keyboard/mouse support
- Cutscenes will have voice acting
- Guildleves allow use of the Aetheryte transit system as well as access to restricted areas and other special privileges
- They are looking into a variety of payment options including pre-paid cards
Check out the full interview on their site here. They promise to release an additional article on FFXIV in the near future as well.