Quantcast

Gamer Escape

http://discord.gg/gamerescape

Bragging Rights: Pre-Impact

Moderator: Staff

Bragging Rights: Pre-Impact

Postby Fusionx » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:04 pm

As announced on the most recent episode of our Aetheryte Radio podcast- our next episode which is currently scheduled to take place on Saturday, November 17th will play host to a special segment of Bragging Rights.

With the final save occurring days before our show, we want to know what your biggest accomplishments are from the last two years of FINAL FANTASY XIV. Did you manage to get all of your jobs to level 50? Were you so quick that you got them to Rank 50? Did you complete any relic weapons? Whatever you feel are your biggest achievements while playing version 1, we want to hear about them! (please try and keep them short and sweet, it'll make them easier to read!)

Post your Bragging Rights in this thread and we’ll read them all on our next episode!

EXAMPLE

Name: Fusionx Griever
World: Gungnir

Got DRG, WAR, BRD, MNK and MIN to 50, completed the 7th Umbral Era storyline, completed all of the Levequest, Behest, and Exploration achievements and made short work out of all the Primals!
Site Admin
Fusionx

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID:
Twitter Username:

Re: Bragging Rights: Pre-Impact

Postby REDace0 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Name: Robert Redensa
World: Masamune

Finished 7th Umbral Era storyline.
All DoW/M 50 except LNC.
LTW, WVR 50, BSM, ARM 45, CRP, GSM 40+ (i.e. I don't have to pay people for repairs! :D )
BTN 45
Ifrit, Moggle Mog, managed to beat Garuda a few days before shutdown, although my hardcore pal made me WHM after rejecting my PLD, BLM, and BRD. :lol:

Proud officer of the Maelstrom! (What's left of it at least... :cry: )
REDace0

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID:
Twitter Username:

Postby Ashne » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Name: Ashne Linem
World: Balmung

Lets see, I got BlackSmith and Blackmage to 50 and got the titles "sword of eorzea" and "seeker of truth" titles as well as the globetrotter achievement. I also got promted to Chief Flame Sergant just before the final save! :)

[center]Image
My XIVPad: [video]http://xivpads.com?4427809[/video][/center]
Ashne

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID:
Twitter Username:

Postby Sevokevo » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Name: Sevokevo Royuki

World: Gungnir

Obtain DRG and WHM to 50. Finished the whole 7th Umbral Era Storyline. Obtain my Skirmish Lance on my first ever skirmish run... Same goes to my Militia Hat on my first hamlet run at The Golden Bazaar. And last but not least.... A proud Chief Serpent Sergeant.

Made By Vergil_Renata
Sevokevo

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID:
Twitter Username:

Postby Cellsplitter » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Name: Cell Splitter
World: Excalibur

"Sword of Eorzea" get! Me and a buddy worked hard together the last weeks to finally finish doing levequests at all the possible locations before the end. Also finaly beat Nael van Darnus and got my spiffy horn before it was too late.

Got my alt character Cells Mule (clever name, right? ;) ) to 50 WHM and my main char to PLD 50 so now I can fight anything!
Got the second copy of the game for only 2 bucks 1~2 months before SE ordered them all destroyed. Shipping cost me way more. :lol:
Cellsplitter

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID:
Twitter Username:

Postby PotatoKing90 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:25 am

Name: Riko Roko
World: Sargatanas

I guess my biggest achievement was getting THM to 50 and fully completing the BLM questline. I also got CNJ to 38, unlocked WHM, ARC to 22 and a few other DoW/M levelled, all at least past 10. Got WVR to 33, GSM to 15 and BTN to 20. Beat Toto-Rak and Dzemael Darkhold, and gave almost beat Ifrit but never managed to (got to fight him at least!).

I managed to get myself the Sword of Thanalan title, and completed plenty of sidequests and achievements. Looking forward to seeing what 2.0 has in store!
PotatoKing90

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID:
Twitter Username:

Postby RezKunitetsu » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Name: Rez Kunitetsu

I guess some of my best achievements are getting ARC/BRD, LNC/DRG, and CON/WHM (Go Gridania!) all to 50 while mainly soloing the whole way for about 98% of the time~. Also hunting down every NM Eorzea has to offer a few days before the final save (Fun times, Rho!). Participating in a few RP events was fun too. Doing every quest and mission possible with an exception of a few raids. The feeling that I've accomplished more than I actually have.

My biggest achievement, though, is a group effort. All the friends I made, and all of the people along the way that made this game more fun the longer I played. Instead of abandoning the game, SE made it worth playing for those of us that believed in that they could, and we were rewarded with a great experience overall~
RezKunitetsu

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID:
Twitter Username:

Postby ZolkuElku » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Name: Zolku Elku

All Disciples of War and Magic to level 50. Level 50 Leatherworker. Wanderer's Shadow title Achieved.

I did do some other things that were kinda cool in the game I guess, but the most important thing that I did while I played this game was I made some of the best friends I have ever had in my life while playing. These friends have been with me through some really tough times both in-game and out of the game. I took a dive meeting these folks for reals, but it turned out to be the best thing I've ever done. ( I know this is really sappy and stuff but bear with me. ) So, thanks for all the good memories we've created while playing the game and while hanging out in the real world. It's been a pleasure ( Even when we piss each other off ). BFFs! Achievement Get! :P So, thanks Michelle, Danitra, Jordan, Andrey, Dreke, Chris, Mark F., Mark M., Julian, Danielle, and many others. Thanks for bearing through my phases of hating/loving the game as well, I know that was super annoying to deal with and I do apologize. It's been a fun and interesting two years, so here's to many many more! <3

(I know that was terrible.)
ZolkuElku

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID:
Twitter Username:

Return to Aetheryte Radio Podcast