Quantcast

Gamer Escape

http://discord.gg/gamerescape

Ehcatl wristglove...HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP

Moderator: Staff

Ehcatl wristglove...HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP

Postby Anubix99 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:06 am

Ok so, i started the Ixali Tribe mission "A bad bladder", completed it, no problem, now i have the second one...the one you have to craft something, the very first thing, now, in order to craft it you have to have the "Ehcatl Wristglove", I don't have that glove so, everywhere says that the "Ixali Vendor" is suppose to sell it for 147 gil and herein my problem. ....HE'S NOT SELLING ME THE FREAKING GLOVE! !!!, all he says is that we are not friends, the only option he gives me are trade with the Ixali coins (which I don't have any) or small talk, NOTHING ELSE, now, I only have open 4 tribes, the Amalj, the sylphs, the kobol and the sagahnim, i cannot get the glove and with out it I cannot access the Ixali tribe, what do i do!!?, how do I get one of those gloves? Or how do I make the vendor sell me one? .....is this just happening to me?
Anubix99

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID: Anubix
Twitter Username:

Re: Ehcatl wristglove...HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP

Postby Hezkezl » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Have you done the quest up to the point where you need to actually create the item? You should be given them automatically by the NPC right then. Check your Armoury Chest and inventory to see if he snuck them to you!
Staff
Hezkezl

gamertag:
Nintendo Network ID:
PlayStation Network ID:
Twitter Username:

Return to FFXIV: ARR General Discussion