The 2013 edition of the Tokyo Game Show is almost upon us, and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will be there in full force! Do battle with the fearsome Titan for the chance at prizes and glory, get the latest scoop on development with a new Letter from the Producer LIVE, and much more. It’s an event you won’t want to miss!
- Business Days (Invitation-only)
- Thursday, September 19, 2013, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (JST)
- Friday, September 20, 2013, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (JST)
- Public Days (Open to all visitors)
- Saturday, September 21, 2013, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (no entry after 4:00 p.m.) (JST)
- Sunday, September 22, 2013, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (no entry after 4:00 p.m.) (JST)
Hot on the heels of the recent launch event, FFXIV Producer & Director Naoki Yoshida will be attending both public admission days at TGS 2013 to deliver a new Letter from the Producer LIVE.
Friday, September 20, 8:00 p.m. (PDT)
Saturday, September 21, 8:15 p.m. (PDT)
* Be forewarned that due to expected crowds and limited space, it may not be possible for all visitors to comfortably view the event in person.
Can’t make it to TGS? Have no fear! Follow the link below to watch a live video stream of the event.
Niconico Live (9/21) (http://sqex.to/MCT)
Niconico Live (9/22) (http://sqex.to/Fnd)
Form a party of eight and do battle with the primal Titan in this event refined especially for TGS. Those who defeat the mighty Lord of Crags before time expires will earn themselves a T-shirt commemorating their victory!
Each time Titan falls, all players from a randomly chosen World will receive a pair of cactuar earrings. Fight bravely, that those not fortunate enough to attend the event might reap the fruits of your heroic deeds!
* Due to expected crowds, we cannot promise that all players will have a chance to participate in the Titan Challenge.
There’s sure to be something for all adventurers at Tokyo Game Show. We look forward to seeing you there!